Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mom Does Weird Stuff

Not sure about other dogs' moms, but ours does some weird stuff sometimes. She gets excited over the strangest things. Like when we go potty. Heck! We're just doing our business, Mom! Give us a moment! Gosh! Or when the mail comes. Last week, she got all excited over a piece of paper. She showed it to us, but we just wanted to run off with it and shred it up into a bizillion pieces. Yesterday, same thing, only this time it was a photograph. Mom said it was of her and I. I'll take her word for it.

Regardless of what she's getting excited about, it usually means Tyler and I get to capitalize one way or another on it. Yes, we're talking about scheming, planning, and plotting. When Mom's in a good mood, then everyone's in a good mood -- you know that! If she whistling or humming around the house, that usually means she's happy and that means cookies! Yeah, boy! That's right, hand them this way!

As I see it, it all comes down to food. When she's in a good mood, she's probably more willing to give me a cookie than when she's not in a good a mood. See my point. So I don't necessarily care what she's happy about, just as long as she passing the goodies my way. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mom and I'm glad she's happy. Let's just say that I'm keeping one eye on her and the other on the cookie jar!

For Tyler and I, Merry Christmas!

Happy Beardie Bounces!

Tedi

No comments:

Post a Comment