Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Craziness @ Our House

Ok, so it's been a few months since I last posted. And well, things have calmed down, it's so weird. I used to be influenced by all these emotions, the scents and smells just don't feel the same as they used to before the boys disappearance. My appetite has increased. I see what Ted means by wanting cookies all the time; I've become preoccupied with food lately, too. I still want my ball, though, nothing will ever replace that! Ball, ball, ball, that's all I ever want to do.

It's been crazy around our house lately. Mom's been bringing in these strange girls. She says they're special. If she's says so, I don't see anything special about them. They're just dogs. The first one wasn't here very long. The second one has been here a while. I fear she may become a permanent resident, like Tedi. Lisa is her name and she doesn't really do much. She has one annoying habit I cannot stand! She likes to scratch the walls or scratch the floor of her crate. I CANNOT stand that sound! It makes me cringe - I try to crawl up in Mom's lap if I can or hide under Daddy's desk to try and get away from the sound. Nails on the chalkboard have nothing on this sound. Ugh! Just thinking about it makes me shudder.

Lisa has been an okay house guest. She's made a few messes in the houses that Mom's had to clean up. She's messed more in the house than I ever did; I was a good boy! Lisa got real sick and had to be at the puppy doctor's for a few days. Ted and I are glad she's okay now. Mom says she's writing a blog about Lisa to help others who have dogs like her. You can check it out here: The Wonder Rescue.

Happy Bounces!

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment