Saturday, August 1, 2009

Livin' It Up in Longview

Ok, so last time I posted, I told y'all about my experiences in Dallas. Well, this time, Mom took Tyler and I took to someplace called Longview, TX. It was a bit of a drive, but that doesn't matter much to me; I love the car. At first, it was all kinda confusing. Our setup was different at the show. Ordinarily, we're with our friend Jeanie and her dogs, but this time we were with Martha and the Aussies. I like Aussies and I love Martha. The BEST part was Tyler and I didn't have to stay at the show, we got to go back with Mom to the hotel at night. That was a big surprise!

The hotel room was lots of fun. It was a big room with lots of space for Tyler and I to play, although Mom told us we couldn't - something about it being bedtime and us being on the 3rd floor - whatever that means! This also meant more car rides, whoooweee!!!

Mom's performance in the ring was great! She did a good job. I think I might be getting the hang of this Rally game. Our score on the first day was an 82 and the second day was 87. The second day I had some distraction problems in the beginning, but got back on track. Mom was happy with how we did, she said I really worked with her. She says our scores were a little lower than the last time because of a few spots we need to polish. Polishing? I can just put a little dog slobber on that to spiff it up, right? Guess I'll have to see what she means by that.

Tyler got to be Kennel Dog. Mom says its good for him to chill out. She says he still needs to let those hormones get out of his system. Guess she must still be upset at him for the Dallas thing...dunno. And don't care! Ha! As long as she's happy with me, that's all I care about, since the cookies will be free-flowing this way. Not sure when we'll be back in the ring again. I hope its soon, though!

Bounce high my friends!

Tedi

No comments:

Post a Comment