Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Good Day at the Specialty

Hi there, everybody! It seemed like forever before Mom and Dad would leave the room! We can't certainly let them know we're blogging about everything that goes on around here, can we? BOL (Bark Out Loud)

Well, Tedi and I both had a great day today. My day started out not so good when I was forced to remain behind and watch Lisa. Humph. I hate babysitting duty, but if I must then I must. Its hard not to be resentful when they keep treating me like a dog. I digress. My day didn't start so well, but then it got better when Mom took me down to the show.

Mom kept talking about me getting to meet my "daddy" - my "real daddy", she said. What is she talking about? I have my REAL DADDY right here! And his name is Mark. Whatever. At least I'm out of the room and Tedi is the one stuck with Lisa. Well, meeting your "real dad" isn't all it's cracked up to be. Our first encounter he sniffed in my general direction and then grumbled a little at me. "But Dad, it's me, Tyler!" I tried to say, but he would have none of it and Mom said we should give him his space. Thankfully, our second interaction was much better.

Daddy did good in the ring today. He placed second in the 7-10 years Veteran's Class in Sweepstakes. That's pretty darn good! Apparently, there are other family members of mine out there that I was unaware of. It seems I have a half-sister, Annabelle. Annabelle is nice. We exchanged several pleasantries. She's a pretty brown girl. It seems she also did real well in the ring today with Grandma Diane. Annabelle got a placement in her class in the puppy sweepstakes.

The best part of my day was getting to sit on Grandma Diane's grooming table and get attention from everyone. I love that. I love being the center of attention. Of course, I dished out the customary kisses to all around. One of the neatest bits was meeting some of my other human relatives. I met my Great-Grandma Marian and Great-Grandpa Steve. I got right up into GG Marian's face and showered her with Tyler kisses; it's like I've known her my whole life! Another wonderful person I met was Grandma Brenda. She's really special, too!

All in all, today was a great day!

Happy Bounces!

Tyler

P.S. Oh, yeah, and Tedi came back to the room with another ribbon...zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment