Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WooHoo!

Howdee, y'all! I thought Tyler would never get off the computer. He gets on this thing and rambles. I had a fantastic day! Mom told me early this morning that I was "going to work". I love it when she says that! It makes the hair on my tail stand on end!

She got me down to the waiting area and I chilled out for a bit. Then, it was time to work. Something new this time, Daddy was here! Daddy came to watch me for the first time. It was great and I was going to make him proud. Mom did her course walking thing and I watched her intently for clues as to what we might be doing in there, but she didn't let on. Sneaky girl, but it would spoil the fun. We get in the ring and I hear that famous word, "Forward!" And we're off!

Mom did a wonderful job. She helped me read the signs and do what they said. Most of all, she helped me keep on course. Once we were done, I got a mouthful of turkey hot dog! Mmmmmm....jackpot! A definite sign I've done a good job. Mom said I did outstanding and Daddy was really proud of me.

Mom said our score was a 97! My highest score so far! Even better, we got to back into the ring and do the clapping thing. It's great being in there with all the dogs; I like dogs. Surprise! The judge called our number and we got another ribbon: a big, huge, yellow one! Mom said we got 3rd place. She was really happy, even more happy then she was before. We even got to do a picture with the judge.

I helped Mom clean up our stuff in the waiting area. When we got back to the room, she had a special surprise for me - a beef strap! Yum!Yum! I didn't mind babysitting Lisa although, I didn't really want to. After Tyler and Mom left, I took a nice long nap.

Reporting from Minnesota, bounce high my friends!

Tedi

No comments:

Post a Comment