Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Home, Home in the Swamp

We made it home, finally! Although, I wish to file a formal complaint. Mom kept me in the crate with Lisa the whole ride home! What was she thinking! I belong in the front seat; she knows this! I didn't like it. Lisa is a crate hog - she just plopped herself down and took up a good chunk of space. I tried giving Mom the most pitiful look I could muster, hoping she would let me out. Alas, no; it was rough, I must say.

It feels good to be home. I had fun being out on the road, but being home is much better. We get home and now Mom won't let us run around in the backyard. She says it's a swamp. So! Like that matters to us dogs. She's taking us out on leads so we don't go play in the mud. Now, you tell me, what is the fun in that? Uh, NONE!

Thankfully, the sun has come out and Mom has come to her senses. Well, as much as she can anyway! ;-)

Happy Bounces,

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment