Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Cheating Mom

I think our Mom is cheating on Tedi and I with another dog. Some might say that I'm imagining things or letting my doggy imagination run away with me, but before you pass judgment, I've got proof.

First, she's sneaking off several times a week and she says, "I'll be back." Second, when she comes back from these "little visits" she smells of other dogs specifically one female dog. She has the other dog's smell on her every time she returns. Mom flaunts her excursions openly, too. She tells us, that we smell "Tula" on her. Like Tula is some kind of new perfume or something. So, this dog your cheating on us with has a name and her name is Tula.

Now, I don't have a problem with Mom "visiting" other dogs. It's okay when she does that because she comes back with all sort of new smells. However, her visitations with Miss Tula have been going on for over 2 months! Next thing you know she'll be bringing this Tula home with her. Bad enough Lisa's still here. Lisa's okay and all, but she's old and doesn't do much.

And Honey keeps coming over every few weeks. When she comes over the whole house gets turned upside down and I get shoved down the totem pole a notch. Bringing yet another dog into the house will just force me one more notch down, I guess. Honey tries to get me to play with her. I don't get it. Playing with dogs is such a dog thing to do and so beneath me. Playing with Mom & Dad is much more fun.

Mom says Tula doesn't have a family of her own. I like that Mom helps out these poor pups, but please Mom, enough's enough! Help them, just please don't bring any more home!

Happy Bounces!

Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Your guys sound tons of fun....
    Gypsy may have a forever home...Monday 12/21 is their home visit. Then if all goes well, the family will meet Gypsy....so keep your fingers crossed for us....Jake & Mollie said to tell you they know all about a cheating Lady...their Lady does it all the time!

    ReplyDelete