Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! or something...

Yes, we know. Tyler and I haven't written in a over a month. We offer our deepest apologies. Mom has been keeping us busy with something called Christmas and holidays - whatever those are! Anyway, she finally let us get some 'puter time in!

When it comes to this Christmas thing, I don't know much about other than that's when Mom sets up our indoor potty area. Isn't that so nice of her? Now, us boys don't have to go outside to our business we can just hike our leg up to this fancy looking tree thingy. Funny, while it looks like a tree, it doesn't smell like one; wonder why? Oh, well, it's here and we think its grand! Thanks, Mom! I don't know why she seems so upset at us though. Must be a mom-thing. Too bad she's taking it down now, that sucks! Oh, well, always next year!

Speaking of next year, I heard Mom talking about something called the New Year. Don't really know what she means by that, but I can tell by her face that it's something she's happy about. And if Mom's happy, then there's a chance I'll get a cookie!! Yum! I digress...sorry...just that food is my favorite topic. I love food, I love talking about food, thinking about food, and of course eating food. It's also fun to conspire about ways to get more -- gosh, dagnabbit! I'm doin' it again! What was I talking about oh, that's right, cookies! Cookies are great, aren't they? They make you feel good; they make me feel really good. I love 'em! I'm mesmerized by them...ah....cookies......just the sound of the --- Oh FoR HeAvEnS' SaKe -- I give up.

Bounce High My Friends & Happy New Year Y'all!

Tedi

No comments:

Post a Comment